"Never mistake motion for action."
— Ernest Hemingway
- 2000 Word Essay
- [ ] Review Bio Chapter 2
⬆️ When you're done the to-do, drag in archive if you don't like deleting them.
- [ ] (To do's that you don't want to deal with today). You need to drag them up there eventually!
- [ ] Example: Clean up room.
- [ ] Clear downloads folder
- [ ] Sort inbox
- [ ] (Tasks that you need to do eventually but not immediate priority).
- [ ] Read Deep Work by Cal Newport
✨ Highlight important tasks with yellow and urgent tasks with red if you'd like.